Monday, June 2, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #18

For the first time I tried the tape transfer technique for all the flowers using Scotch packing tape for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #18. No cupcakes today. I learned this from a Hero Arts YouTube video. I'll be doing this type of image transfer again. It's fun. (Excuse the night time lighting...the colors look off)

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Friendship Blooms, Polka Dots & Petals, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: Cool Caribbean, So Saffron, designer paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMark, StazOn Jet Black
Other: Ribbon (Costco), Making Memories mini brads, Primas, clear embossing powder, clear embossing powder, Scotch Packing Tape
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Very cute! Love the color combo! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Sankari W. said...

I love the colors that you used in this card and the way you put it together. Your card from the Crayon Challenge was very cool - I will have to try that one. I also really enjoyed watching Kalino walk across the stage during his graduation! He looked so happy! My son is almost 3 1/2 and loves robots too :) Its great to come onto your site and get so much inspiration! Best wishes :)