Sunday, June 22, 2008

Best Wishes

For Theresa's Challenge #12, she asked us to come with a wedding or anniversary card. This bride and groom stamp and swirl frame bring back fond memories. I used them on our wedding reception invitations. We were married in Maui in April 2001. A few months later, we had a party for family and friends in California. For this card, I CASEd my original silver "Just Married" card.

I've also used these stamps several times through the years to make cards for friends.

Everything on this card is embossed. The bride and groom are mounted on foam tape.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: bride & groom (DeNami Design), Swirl Frame, Sincere Salutations, Tagger's Dozen

Paper: Parchment Olde White (CA Paper Goods), gold floral embossed foil paper (don't remember who makes it)
Ink: Colorbox Gold pigment ink
Other: gold embossing powder, Making Memories gold eyelet and gold mini brads, foam tape, small Avery tag, white sheer ribbon, gold cording

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for playing, Anthonette! I really love your card! I'll post the winner tomorrow - I'm going to have my oldest stepdaughter draw the winner right now!

Take care!