Friday, June 6, 2008

This is Our Version of a Good Time!

One of my very best friends, Ericka, flew in for a long weekend. She loves stamping as much as I do. We only had today to stamp, so we made the best of it. We stamped all day! Kalino was at a play date for a few hours. This is our version of play date. My dining room table expands to 10 feet. I didn't add the second leaf today, but I probably should have. We had fun!

She brought some of her stamps sets that I don't have, so I could play with them. She gave me an early birthday gift...sets of stamps! Love it. She also gave me awesome designer paper and embellishments.

Before our get together, we each designed 4 cards for the other to create and then we just started working on other projects. I'll post our work in a separate blog entry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! There's nothing better than a play date stamping with best friends!!!!!

Brooke S said...

It's amazing when we find someone else who shares out passion for the art... I love that kinda play date too. I will add you to my blog roll as well.
Happy Stampin' :)
Brooke