Friday, June 20, 2008

Crazy For Circles!

I love circles! When I saw the picture for Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #12, I knew I had to use circles as the main design element to match the placemat.

The colors we had to use this week are:


Sahara Sand, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White

I started with a So Saffron square card. On top of a piece of Sahara Sand paper, I cut a white square frame. I embossed white circles and punched them out. I mounted everything with foam tape.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Polka Dots & Petals, Think Happy Thoughts, One of a Kind
Paper: So Saffron, glossy Kromekote brayered with Sahara Sand ink, white textured paper from Peru
Ink: Wild Wasabi, ColorBox Frost White
Other: Boho Blossoms Punch, Stampendous Detail White embossing powder, Wild Wasabi ribbon & rhinestone brad (blog candy from Theresa)
Punches: 3/4" and 1" circle punches

10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

This is so much fun! It must have taken quite some time to emboss all those cute circles. Love how it turned out!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful embossing ... TFS, Amy.

Kathy said...

Oh, you so are making the top ten!! Great work!

Deanna said...

Cute card, great details!

Anonymous said...

Great card, Anthonette!!!! Love it - and thanks for the shout out!!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is really nifty! Love all of the texture on the circles and how they overlap!

Anonymous said...

The circles are great!! Nice card.

Traveling Mama said...

Love circles too! Fun card!

Holly Young said...

I just saw your card through a link on Kristen's blog and have to say that your card is by far my favorite! Great job on the inspiration challenge!

Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Okay, do me a favor. NEVER stop doing challenges!!! I love, love, love this. AMAZING. I love the interpetation of the colors! you ROCK!!!