Thursday, June 26, 2008

Congrats

This card is for Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #13. There was so much pattern on the inspiration bedding, but I tried to keep my design simple.




The colors for this challenge are:
Purely Pomegranate, Regal Rose, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, and Whisper White. I don't have Regal Rose, so I used Rose Romance.
Card Ingredients
Stamps: stamp from a $1 clear set from Michael's
Paper: Purely Pomegranate, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, white textured paper, white glossy Kromekote brayered with Rose Romance
Ink: Rose Romance, Versamark
Other: Making Memories Birthday Velvet Sayings, stripped ribbon (blog candy from Theresa), clear embossing powder, rhinestones (Me and My Big Ideas), Crop-A-Dile (for dry embossing), foam tape

9 comments:

Becky said...

Your card is so pretty...and I bought those same stamps from Michael's too! Gives me ideas, lol. Thanks

Mary said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous!

Ravengirl said...

Very nice! Perfect ribbon!

Shawntel said...

GREAT Card! The ribbon matches perfectly! Love it!

Deanna said...

LOVE it!

Marie-Claude Bastien said...

Hi there! I love the "dots" of color you created...Good job!

Brooke S said...

Love the double circles. Great card.

Unknown said...

I LOVE this!! So cute! I didn't even attempt this challenge because the bedding was just too much for me...but I love your take on it! BTW, you've been tagged! Read about it on my post here: http://jentapler.blogspot.com/2008/06/ive-been-tagged.html

Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the layout. Sigh, no Michaels here. I'll live through you! haha These colors look like lots of fun to work with. You did a wonderful job as always!