Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thank Ewe!

I'm having Blogger publish this is my absence @ 4 AM..did you see the video on Kristina's blog? You'll get the 4 AM joke.

We should arrive back in the Bay Area tonight.
Today (June 12th) is my birthday and my husband's birthday as well! Pretty cool, right? We weren't born in the same year; I'm older.


Do you watch "The Closer" with Kyra Sedgwick? We TiVo the show and love her character. I love the way she says "Thank You". I imitate the Deputy Chief Brenda Lee Johnson character and my husband thinks it's funny. So when I saw this stamp in Pun Fun, it makes me laugh and say "Thank Ewe!" like Kyra Sedgwick's character.


I made this card for
Taylor at Taylored Expressions. Last week, I won a really nice selection of ribbons from her for the Cupcake Challenge. I used Taylor's sketch for this card...and some of her ribbon.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Pun Fun
Paper: Positively Pink, Black, designer paper (SU), white textured
Ink: Memories Black
Other: Sakura Glaze Gelly Roll, Making Memories mini brads, ribbon (
Taylored Expressions), Martha Stewart Circle Cutter, 1/2" circle punch, foam tape, horizontal slot punch

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you AND your husband!!!

I totally love the Closer and love the card you made!

Have a great day and I hope you both get to do something special to celebrate!!!!!
Theresa