Monday, June 23, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos, Lucia!

I made this card for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #21. The person I made it for is my cousin, Lucia. She is actually my husband's cousin. She lived with us for a few years when she moved up to the Bay Area. She is the sweetest person.

I loved this sketch, Taylor! This card is small (4.25" x 4/25"). I found some great Basic Grey ribbon at my local Big Lots. I had to use some of it.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Hey There Cupcake (Stampendous), Felicidades Siempre, One of a Kind
Paper: white textured paper, silver foil (Only the Best), Soft Sky, Spring Silhouettes, Wild Wasabi
Ink: Basic Black, Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Versamark
Other: Clear embossing powder, Rubbermania Seattle Mist embossing powder, Amuse Circle Stickers (blog candy from Theresa), half pearls (Target $1 bin), Boho Blossoms punch, Basic Grey ric rac, corner rounder, Oval Coluzzle, metal edge tag

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is so cute Anthonette!! Hey, I'm wondering if you received your blog candy from stampin' out alzheimers? I mailed several packages on the same day and so far 2 of them have STILL not arrived, so I'm just checking with everyone. Please e-mail me at JenniferTapler@msn.com and let me know! Thanks!!