Monday, June 9, 2008

More Cards From Our Stamping Day

I'll be out of town until Thursday evening, I hope everyone has a great week. I'm going to have blogger publish a few entries while I'm gone. These are some of the cards from my Friday stamping marathon with Ericka.

I designed this first card. I had to do crayon resist...again! This time, I used the Priceless set. After stamping on glossy Kromekote with Memories ink and tracing areas with a white crayon, I rubbed three colors of Stampin' Spots over the image. Finally, I rubbed the image with paper towel.

Crayon Resist Happy Birthday Card Ingredients
Stamps: Priceless, All Holidays
Paper: white textured paper, black, glossy Kromekote

Ink: Bordering Blue, Rose Romance, Eggplant Envy, Memories Black
Other: Making Memories large rhinestone brad, black/white ribbon (Michael's), corner punch

Ericka designed this ginger blossom card. I love the elegance of this card. She let me choose which sentiment I wanted to use. You can never have enough Thank You cards.

Thank You Card Ingredients
Stamps: All Holiday
Paper: Groovy Guava, Ginger Blossom designer paper
Ink: Groovy Guava
Other: satin ribbon, SU Hodgepodge Hardware brad


Ericka also designed this card. For an early birthday gift, she gave me 2 sets of stamps. The second set is from Heidi Grace. In all my stamps, I didn't own a sympathy sentiment, until now. I chose to make this a sympathy card.
Sympathy Card Ingredients
Stamps: Heidi Grace Clear Stamps Greetings
Paper: River Rock, Pumpkin Pie, designer paper
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Other: Felt Fusion flowers, brad, clear embossing powder

I love this last card too. The Just a Note sentiment is not a stamp; it's Ericka's handwriting. She had me do paper piercing.
Just a Note Card Ingredients
Paper: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, designer paper
Other: Chocolate Chip Poly-Twill Ribbon, paper piercing tools, foam tape

No comments: