Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Smell of Play-Doh (SOA Challenge #5 - Fave Childhood Memory)

This scrapbook page if for Stampin' Out Alzheimer's Challenge #5. We had to scrap a page inspired by a favorite childhood memory. Photos were not required. The smell of Play-Doh and playing with Play-Doh are one of my favorite childhood memories.

I had to totally redo this scrapbook page. I hated the paper choices I made the first time around...I used primary colors matching Play-Doh...ugh, to circus-ish (sorry, not a real word). I love the new color choices of this page.


Scrapbook Page Ingredients
Stamps: none
Paper: designer paper (My Mind's Eye), small scrap of white used for printing Play-Doh logo
Ink: printed on my laser printer...font used is SBC Scribble
Other: Embossed stickers (Marcella by Kay), 3/4" paper punch, flower-shaped brad, felt flower (SU Flower Fusion), foam tape

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, so you re-do your older pages too? I'm not that weird then. I have fond memories of Play-Doh as well. The distinctive smell when you crack open the canister...brings back memories for me too. MFS, Jenn