Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday 2 You - SOA Challenge #1

This card is for the first challenge of Stampin' Out Alzheimers (SOA) 2008.

We had to create a boy's birthday card with the central design element being a number. I rubbed Groovy Guava ink on the chipboard number and then Brilliant Blue ink on top. I decided to add glitter since the number is not that big. I used my Crop-A-Dile to emboss the paper. This card is different from the card I started out designing. I made a few mistakes along the way. I mounted the card upside down...duh. I had to cut it off the card and remount it on different cardstock.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Stampendous Hey There Cupcake
Paper: Colored Pencil Lilac (CA Paper Goods), blue, orange, and white paper
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Groovy Guava
Other: chipboard letter (Provo Craft), orange glitter, Glue Pad, blue ribbon

No comments: