Friday, May 9, 2008

For You (SOA #10 Challenge - Ravishing Ribbons)

This card is for the Stampin' Out Alzheimers Challenge #10 - Ravishing Ribbons. Jen did say to use "ribbon, ribbon, and more ribbon." Boy, did I...there are 4 different colors of ribbons on this card!

Again, I used inpiration from Annabelle and the YouTube user okakuku (part1 and part2) to create this card. I used my sewing maching to attach the stem and leaves to the cardstock.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: white textured cardstock from Peru
Ink: Pink Passion
Other: coordinated ribbons I bought at Costco last year, an old gold button from my sewing kit, Making Memories mini brads, Priceless stencil for dry embossing scallop border, corner rounder

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, I know I've said this before....This is my FAVORITE card!!!! I love it! I love the colors and what you did with the ribbons! Wonderful! BEAUTIFUL! When I see your cards I feel so motivated to pay attention to detail and to try different color combinations and designs. MFS, Jenn