Monday, May 5, 2008

Hey Sweetie (SOA Challenge #3 & Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #14)


I combined two challenges in one for this card. This card is for Jen's Inspiration Challenge, which had colors Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, and So Saffron. I must have been craving chocolate cupcakes, because Taylor's Cupcake Challenge led me to use my new Stampendous cupcake stamps. I love this color combination.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Stampendous Hey There Cupcake, Stampin' Up Noteworthy, Season of Joy
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, So Saffron, designer paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, So Saffron, Versamark
Other: Chocolate Chip ribbon, gold mini brads (Making Memories), foam tape, clear embossing powder

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is SO CUTE!!!

I totally love it and love the way you cut the cupcake bottoms out of different papers! Great work!!
Theresa

Taylor said...

Totally yummy! What a great color combination! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Anonymous said...

It makes me want to eat cupcakes! I just made some Sprinkles cupcakes last weekend. Red Velvet! This card is YUMMY! MFS, Jenn