Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Cupcake (SOA Challenge #9)

This card is for Stampin' Out Alzheimer's Challenge #9 and Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #15. I made my own background papers by stamping them with Brilliance ink pads. I was a little rushed to finish this card, so I feel it's not by best effort.

The colors that inspired this card are: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Summer Sun.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: All Holidays & By Design (Stampin' Up), Hey There Cupcake (Stampendous)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and some vanilla-colored textured paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Brilliance (Rocket Red, Coffee Bean, Yellow), Versamark
Other: Yellow embossing powder, Making Memories mini brad, 3/4" circle punch, foam tape

2 comments:

Taylor said...

Love how you created your own background papers! Thanks for playing the challenge!

Anonymous said...

What a great card - I really love it - particularly the colors!!!