Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Birthday (Designer Paper Challenge)

I made this card for Theresa's challenge to only use background/designer/patterned paper as our only embellishment. I loved this challenge! It's like Jen's purely white card challenge.

I used one sheet of designer paper from My Mind's Eye. It's got a bohemian chic look to it. I cut out the 3-inch circle and then trimmed the scallops. It's mounted on the card with foam tape. I layered a 1-inch band of paper through the middle. I cut 3/4" circles from the paper and used foam tape to mount them on the card.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: All Holidays
Paper: Kraft cardstock (CA Paper Goods), designer paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Basic Black
Other: corner rounder, 3/4" circle punch, foam tape, Martha Stewart circle cutter

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

CeeCee said...

Wow, good blend of patterned paper. Love it!
CC

Anonymous said...

I like the layers. The dimension makes the card look so interesting. MFS, Jenn