Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pure Happiness (SOA Challenge #2 - Scrapbook Sketch)

This scrapbook page is for Stampin' Out Alzheimer's 2008 Challenge #2. When I saw Jen's layout for this challenge, I knew I had to use this photo of Kalino from our vacation in Maui last April.

The text on the metal tag says "This is one of my favorite photos. Kalino looks so happy!"

Scrapbook Page Ingredients
Stamps: Happiness, Friendship Blooms
Paper: Textured cardstock (Colorbok), tan paper (dollar store), striped paper (Provo Craft), Very Vanilla (Stampin' Up)
Ink: River Rock, Groovy Guava, ColorBox Frost White
Other: PSX White embossing powder, chipboard letters (Provo Craft), metal tag (Stampin' Up), rub-on used on the metal tag (
Hambly Screen Prints), foam tape, starfish (dollar store), green ribbon (Michael's), white gel penPosted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the little flowers in the corner. Kalino looks so happy! I just love his smile. It gives me the warm fuzzy feeling every time I see his face! I just want to squeeze his little cheeks! I think this was the perfect picture to illustrate the wonderful time you had on one of the most, or thee most, beautiful islands in Hawaii! MFS, Jenn