Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Day

This card is for Kristina's Color Challenge #9 and Theresa's All About Bling Challenge.

First an apology, I've been referring to Kristina as Katrina. Duh! I don't know why. Sorry! I hate when people call me Annette instead of Anthonette.

Our colors this week are:

Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise

I embossed the flower images with Turquoise embossing powder. I don't have a blender pen (need one!), so I used a small brush to paint from the ink pads onto the embossed images. I cut the images out and mounted them onto So Saffron cardstock.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Priceless, Taggers Dozen
Paper: Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron
Ink: Old Olive, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Versamark
Other: Turquoise embossing powder, clear embossing powder, mini gems, red & green ribbon, 1 3/8" circle punch

2 comments:

Ericka said...

Very very cute Anthonette! I can see you are having fun making cards! I can't wait to stamp with you soon!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

I love the swirls you used on here along with the flowers!!!
Thanks for the nice words on my blog!!!