Sunday, April 27, 2008

Taylor's Cupcake Challenge 13

I made this card for Taylor's weekly cupcake challenge. I didn't use a cupcake stamp. Taylor's sketch challenge came in handy. I used the sketch today to show non-stamping girlfriends how to make a Mother's Day card.
Card Ingredients
Stamps (all Stampin' Up): Unfrogettable (flower stamp), All Holidays
Paper: Parchment Olde Gold and Parchment Olde White (
California Paper Goods), fushia designer paper (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Making Memories mini brads, ribbon (Michael's), 1" and 1 1/16" circle punches, foam tape, colored pencils

4 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute, Anthonette! Great colors and I love the image you used! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Ericka said...

Nice bright colors! Very pretty!

Traveling Mama said...

So cute! Love the flowers and your colors!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love how you used the flower in each circle. You do such pretty work! This card is so cheery and happy looking. It matches perfectly with your Mother's Day sentiment. Mahalo for sharing! Jenn