Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cupcakes are Good For You!

Here's my entry for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge 11, which was a color and not a layout challenge. I don't think I've ever used Green Gable. I'm glad it was part of the challenge.

The colors we had to use are:


I only have 2 cupcake stamps, so once again I'm using the same ones. Taylor said we didn't need to use a cupcake stamp, but I was being persistent. I need new stamps!


This time I used masking to add the phrase "good for you!" to my cupcake stamp. I also used masking on a tag stamp to get the "Yum Yum" phrase, without the surrounding tag.


Card Ingredients
Stamps: Stampin' Up Figures of Speech, Too Terrific Tags, By Design (you can't really see the swirly stamping I did on the strip of Tempting Turquoise)
Paper: white kromekote (brayered with Tempting Turquoise and Green Gable inks), Stampin' Up Soft Sky, and Pumpkin Pie
Ink: VersaMarker Watermark Pen, Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, and Soft Sky
Other: Metal tag, scallop punches, 1 3/8" and 1" circle paper punches, Martha Stewart cornflower meadow marker, ribbon, mounting tape, PSX Diamond Sparkles

Posted by Picasa

No comments: