Thursday, April 3, 2008

Birthday Wishes & Theresa's Color Challenge

I made this card for a friend who celebrates a birthday on Saturday. I also made this card to join Theresa's color challenge. Just to show you I am addicted to this craft, I have a sore throat and a slight fever and I still wanted to create this card. I'm truly sick, and I don't mean physically.

I'm not completely happy with the card, so I may tweak it a bit before I mail it out tomorrow. Any comments would be welcome.

Card Ingredients
Stamps (all Stampin' Up): Sincere Salutions, Polka Dots & Petals
Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard (made by brayering ink on white Kromekote
Ink: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Rose Red, Old Olive
Other: Cork squares (I don't know who made them), 15/16" square punch, white ribbon (which I rubbed with Old Olive and More Mustard ink to dye them...Theresa reminded me of this
idea), Making Memories mini gold brads and mustard-colored eyelets
Posted by Picasa

No comments: