When I went to Hambly Studios in early December, Allison had a cute tree decorated with all Hambly embellished decorations. All the presents were wrapped in Hambly papers and she had the greatest gift tags. She used her rub-ons on acetate tags. I loved the look so much, that I had to create my own. I bought some Clearly Heavy Overlays and got to work. I didn't read instructions and thought I could use Nestabilities to cut out some shapes, but the Clearly Heavy Overlays are too thick for them when using a Big Shot. You have to use a heavy die. In this case, I traced a design I liked from my Silhouette and cut the tags out with sharp scissors. The Crop-a-Dile is perfect for punching holes in this material.
What's Up for Grabs?
This is open up to all you (even international) paper crafters.
Here's the list:
- Clearly Heavy Overlay (half of a 12x12 sheet in order to fit into mailing envelope...not pictured here)
- Kraft Cardstock Stickers - Vintage Journal Bits
- Kraft Cardstock Stickers - On Edge Borders
- Clear Stickers - Pattern Butterflies & Florals
- Rub-Ons - Hearts
- Rub-Ons - Lime Green Antique Frames
- Overlay - 6x8" Black Doily
- Overlay - 6x8" lime green Sewing