Friday, October 16, 2009

Thanks! - Digi Papers By Fee Jardine

Hi everyone! This has been Fee Jardine day on my blog. The card front is digi pager from Fee Jardine called Fallin 4 You Mixed Up Papers from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

Of all the hybrid cards I'm posting today, this is my least favorite. The ribbon and the scalloped edge under the ribbon don't add anything to this card. I added glittered glue (Stickles) to the paper to give a cool detail and make a digi paper seem like embellished paper.



I again used the digital cutting kit from Jen Allyson called Project Cuts - Cut Out Card to cut the card front and insert using my QuicKutz Silhouette.

Thanks for looking!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Many Thanks (SU!-retired)

Paper: chocolate chip (SU!), Fallin 4 You Mixed Up Papers (Sweet Shoppe Designs)

Ink: VersaMark

Tools: corner rounder (Fiskars), QuicKutz Silhouette, scalloped edge punch (SU!)

Other: white embossing powder, twine (Blackbird Studios), foam tape, Riding Hood Red ribbon (SU!), white gel pen (Sakura)


No comments: