Monday, October 5, 2009

Just For You

Did you recover from World Card Making Day on Saturday? I had fun participating in different challenges in blogland. I landed up winning some awesome paper and brads from Sarah Martina. Thanks, Sarah!

Late in the day, I saw Nichole had a group of challenges on her blog. The first one:
Your challenge is to create a project that is inspired by either the colors, the design or the themes that are prominent in the Japanese culture.


I choose to design a card using Japanese paper from Hanko Designs. I also thought this black felt sticker had a Asian feel to it.

Thanks for stopping by. I have a few more cards to upload today.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Men of Life (PTI)
Paper: periwinkle (CA Paper Goods), Japanese Origami Paper (Hanko Designs)
Ink: VersaMark
Tools: modern label punch (SU!)
Other: black pen (Sharpie), foam tape, felt shape (Anna Griffin)

1 comment:

Rybiooka said...

Very nice colors, beautiful piece of