Monday, October 20, 2008

Thank You - Beate's WSC62

I used the colors from Kristina's last color inspiration challenge and the sketch from Beate's Weekend Sketch #62 to complete this card. I loved this sketch! It's late, so I'll be brief. Thanks for looking.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Paper: Bashful Blue, So Saffron, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red, Bashful Blue DSP, white
Ink: Rose Red, Bashful Blue, ColorBox Frost White
Other: Wild Wasabi ribbon, white embossing powder, dimensionals, Making Memories rhinestone brad, corner rounder, 3/4" circle punch, 1 1/16" circle punch, 2" circle punch, Martha Stewart circle cutter

6 comments:

Lydia Fiedler said...

WOW!!!!

Anonymous said...

OH this card is absolutley stunning Anthonette! I Love it! The little coloured circles look amazing! You go girl!
Love Keesh x

Beate said...

Fantastic card, Anthonette. I LOVE those circles!
Thanks so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

Ericka said...

beatiful Anthonette

chloe said...

I am sooo loving this! Brilliant idea to stamp on the circles

Erum Tasneem said...

this is the first time i have seen someone using this stamp so wisely! VERY VERY VERY WELLDONE!