Friday, October 10, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos, Violet!

I miss my best friend, Violet. She moved to the D.C. area a few years ago. Her birthday is next week, so Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #25 was a perfect excuse to make Violet's card. I used part of Kristina's curved template for this card.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Felicidades Siempre, Eastern Blooms
Paper: Ruby Red, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Certainly Celery DSP
Ink: Ruby Red, VersaMark
Other: Clear embossing powder, 3/4" circle punch, Jolee's By You flowers (EK Success), Kristina's template (outer shape only), American Crafts ric rac ribbon, Making Memories large flower brad, dimensionals

4 comments:

Kadee said...

Super Cute!

Mary said...

Very nice card. I love the curved edge with the scallops of red sticking out and the detail on the blue flowers is so wonderful!

Sankari W. said...

omgoodness!! that is sooo beautiful! love the scalloped edging and the way you used your colors are just marvelous!!! love the use of KW template - it makes me want to use it too!! I am sure your friend will love the beautiful birthday card!!! it is just gorgeous!!!!!

Catherine said...

this is just too gorgeous, love it!