Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday - Kristina Challenge #39

Hi everyone! I'm glad it's Friday...I'm tired. My son was awake at 3:30 AM...he's afraid of the dark..even though he sleeps with several lights on. I didn't get restful sleep when I eventually brought him to our bed.

I'm running late with this card...always! Let's see if I make it this time and can post before the deadline. This is Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #39.

The colors this week are:
basic black, real red, so saffron, whisper white, and green galore

I liked the bold colors this week. I was going to try to make a Valentine's card, but I couldn't do it. I used the Big Shot to make my flower out of vinyl.

Have a great weekend! Thanks for looking.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: none
Paper: So Saffron, Rainbow Sherbert DSP (SU!)
Ink: none
Tools: Scallop Edge Punch, Crop-a-Dile, flower die (Provo Craft), Big Shot
Other: foam tape, white ric rac (BasicGrey), large brad (K&Company...thanks, Char!), Happy Birthday rub on (American Crafts), white gel pen (Sakura), red and green vinyl (I had to use it because it matched Green Galore. I've had this vinyl for several years. My friend Ericka gave it to me.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Anthonette!!!

Enjoli said...

Great job on the challenge! Super cute!! =)

Erum Tasneem said...

as always, ilooove the cute flower! I just love flowers!
Check your mail!

Cindy said...

I love the flower!!! Nice card, tfs

Lisa Brown said...

Ahhh! So cute Anthonette! Love that little lady bug!

Dawn said...

Hi Anthonette
Your card is gorgeous - love the design!

Lisa Brown said...

It's me again! Plesae visit my blog for a special post!

Michelle Alejandro said...

Love the little lady bug button, too cute!

Two Happy Stampers said...

Anthonette, that button is the cutest!

-Adriel