Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Follow Your Heart


Just a quick post...this is my first card for Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #2.
I used last week's colors from Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #39. I wasn't completely pleased with the card I produced last week, so this is my "do over".
I have more to tell you, but I'll do that tomorrow...time for bed.


Card Ingredients
Stamps: A Happy Heart
Paper: So Saffron, Real Red, Basic Black, Green Galore DSP from Rainbow Sherbert, glossy white
Ink: Real Red
Tools: 1/2" & 3/4" circle punches, scallop edge punch
Other: black/white ribbon (Michael's), rub on (SU! Eastern Elegance), foam tape




5 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

Your card is adorable. i love the cute lil hearts!

Nancy Riley said...

Beautifully designed!

Karen Giron said...

This is beautiful! I love the way you worked Kristina's colors - very elegant. Thanks for playing this week!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, beautiful card! Love how you mixed everything together here!!

Mary said...

Cute!