Tuesday, July 20, 2010

WHOO Loves You?

Hola Chicas! Here's my 3rd card this week made from items already on my desk. No new paper was cut for this card; even the card base was already cut. Everything for this card was in the "archeaological dig" that is my desktop.

I used the Woodgrain Impressions Plate from Papertrey Ink on the base of the card. I love woodgrain! I stamped the tree branch and sentiment from Hero Art's WHOO Loves You stamp set. The frame is a layered element from a digi kit I printed and cut months ago! The little owl is from a set I bought at Michael's last year. The fiber on the card is many years old.

Our friends flew back to Austin this morning, so the Little Guy was sad. He asked me to wake him up at 6 AM so he would have time to visit with them more before they drove back to the airport.

Thanks for stopping by.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Whoo Loves You (Hero Arts)
Paper: Kraft, Matte Brochure Paper (HP)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Tools: Big Shot with Woodgrain Impression Plate (Papertrey Ink), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Copic markers, fibers, foam tape (3M)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woot woot!!!!! Sooooo cute!!!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the texture plate! I have been trying to use some of my "old" stuff on my desk too! :)

Angie Tieman said...

Awww, what a cute and sweet little card, and what a sweet little guy you have! I need that woodgrain impression plate, dang!