Saturday, March 6, 2010

Thank You - Love Welded Words!

I love Saturdays! We're off to IHOP for some yummy pancakes with our good friend that is here from Austin. I hope your Saturday is good too.

I made this card just for fun. The "thank you" was cut with my Silhouette; I love welded words! There was no stamping or ink used on this card. The black gems were a great deal at the CHA Super Show. The final card size is 6"x4". I threaded the button with cardstock.

Have a good one!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: none
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink), Black (SU!), designer papers (SU!)
Ink: none
Tools: Silhouette & thank you design, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: gem frame (Heidi Swapp), button (from my stash), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, foam tape (3M)

11 comments:

Paloma Gomez said...

Hola Anthonette, muy bella tu tarjeta como siempre, tambien me encanto la tipografia. Que disfrutes tu fin de semana Saludos!

claudia shadler said...

wow, what an amazing card! super gorgeous! I still want a shilouette! hehe!

Hugs
Clouds :D

Angie Tieman said...

Super pretty!! I feel like you must stop tempting me to get that Silhouette thing, though! ha!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!!!! Hmmm...I never saw those delish gems at CHA...

Deb Rymer said...

So classy, Anthonette! Love the rich color palette as well as the gem border.

CeeCee said...

I really love your style, Anthonette. This card is so classy and those black gems... wow!
CC

Elisabeth Helland said...

this was a really fun, interesting and cool card!

Lourdes Torres said...

Hola: No conocia tu blog y realmente quede encantada! Dios bendiga tu talento. De mas esta decir que te estare visitando frequentemente. Saludos cordiales y encantada de conocerte "virtualmente". Lourdes

Two Happy Stampers said...

Awesome card, Anthonette! Great layout and everything. =)

Tethered2Home said...

This is Smokin' Hot! I absolutely love it.

Jessica said...

Love this card. That gem frame looks great :)