Sunday, November 29, 2009

Potted Place Cards

Yesterday I designed the tags for my sister-in-law's potted place cards at her wedding celebration today. My sister-in-law was inspired by this Martha Stewart potted place card design when she potted small flowers for the woman & moss-type plants for the men in attendance. I used Kraft cardstock, Groovy Guava, & So Saffron cardstock. I downloaded some popular wedding fonts from here and let her choose her preference. She choose the Vivaldi font.

I used a banner design that came with my QuicKutz Silhouette to cut the banner out of kraft cardstock. I used a SU! Word Window punch to punch out the names. The banner was attached to a bamboo skewer with Tombow Mono Multi liquid glue. The names were attached to the banner with foam tape.

Banner Ingredients
Paper: kraft, Groovy Guava, So Saffron
Tools: QuicKutz Silhouette, banner design, Word Window punch
Other: Bamboo skewers (from my kitchen), foam tape

2 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

Super cute! Those will look wonderful on all the tables! =)

Savitri said...

Oh love this! So simple yet lovely!