Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday, Joe!

I'm so behind on making birthday cards for family and friends. Last evening I had to make this card in about 15 minutes because we were leaving to Joe's birthday party. I originally had stamped a sports car (Joe is a car fanatic), but the stamped sports car made the card look too juvenile. Forget that! I went will clean and simple on this one. I was in such a rush, I forgot to use the corner rounder on the back edges of the card.

Have a good one!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Four Square
Paper: white (Judi-Kins), kraft, Basic Black, Washington Apple DSP, Windsor Knot DSP (SU!)
Ink: Memories Black
Tools: Square Scallop punch (SU!), stapler, corner rounder (Fiskars)
Other: foam tape, black/white ribbon, black chipboard Thickers (American Crafts)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Great guy card--CAS is definitely the way to go!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! This is fantastic! I need to copy this for my guy cards, so perfect!