Saturday, February 7, 2009

Papertrey Ink Amor

I love everything Papertrey Ink (PTI) creates. I don't own a single product of theirs...yet! I've been watching their releases for almost a year. Wow...gorgeous stamps and accessories. Now they are coming out with even more goodies, like buttons. I created this card using Nichole's sketch (I loved connecting the dots!) challenge.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: amor sentiment (Palabras Maravillos- SU! retired), dots (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Basic Black (SU!), Kraft (CA Paper Goods), white (JudiKins), Raspberry Fizz Sneak Peek Pieces (PTI)
Tools: 3 Heart Punch (SU!)
Other: ribbon (Michael's), dew drops (blog candy, thanks
Jane), foam tape, paper piercer

5 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

the papers and everything is beautiful! Love your card!

GINA said...

Really pretty. What Inkadinkado set are the dots?

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful card, Anthonette! Loe the colors...black really makes it pop!

claudia shadler said...

Your card is really gorgeous. I love the DP combo that you used. Like you, I don't own a single thing from Papertrey but always visits her blog to see what's new

TFS
Clouds :o)

Two Happy Stampers said...

Anthonette, great card! Love your color selection! So pretty. =)