Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thanks Dr. Chen

My son has an appointment tomorrow with his Pediatrician, Dr. Chen, because of his allergies. Seems like the poor kid's been sneezing on and off since March. His pediatrician is leaving her practice in a few days. I made this card to thank her for 5 years of care. She's been Kalino's doctor since the beginning and he was sad when I told him today that tomorrow will be his last appointment with Dr. Chen.

This card was made using the colors for
Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #20. Good choices, Kristina! I love pinks with chocolate chip. I don't have Regal Rose and Pink Pirouette inks/cardstock, so I used Rose Romance and Pretty in Pink.


Card Ingredients
Stamps: Jazzy Punctuation (Inque Boutique)
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rose Romance, Chocolate Chip, Certainly Celery, SU DSP
Ink: VersaMark
Other: chipboard (Heidi Swapp), Chocolate Chip Polytwill ribbon, Prima flower, Making Memories rhinestone brad, dimensionals, foam tape, clear embossing powder

8 comments:

chloe said...

Love this! Is top ten for sho!!

Kathryn said...

Great card -- love the brackets- great idea! :)

Anonymous said...

Sweet and your pedi is gonna love it! I am not playing this week, but please take a look at my blog to find out why! Thanks Hugs~Donna

Catherine said...

that's a sweet card, i bet his ped will love this card

Sherri said...

Super cute card! Hope the appointment goes well!

Savitri said...

LOVE it!! Super cute card!!!

Shawntel said...

Oh, Dr Chen will love this card! I love the sentiment! Very cool! Great Job!!

Deanna said...

Sweet card, love it!