Sunday, June 8, 2008

Congrats, Nana!

Oops, I forgot to put an exclamation point on the card's sentiment. I should be packing for our trip tomorrow to Southern CA, but I needed to make a graduation card for our niece, Analisa (aka Nana)..part of the reason for our trip to LA. I knew I didn't want to make a traditional graduation card for her. I have a Springtime set of embellishments from Making Memories that I haven't used at all: brads, stickers, or chipboard.

For
Theresa's Use What You Got challenge this week, I opened the set and used the glittered stickers...finally!

Card Ingredients
Paper: blue (CA Paper Goods), designer paper (thanks, Ericka!)
Other: ribbon (American Crafts), Making Memories rhinestone brad, corner rounder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card, Anthonette! Thanks so much for playing this week - I always love seeing what you'll come up with next!!!

Anonymous said...

Great stuff.
I just found your blog and love it.
Look forward to reading more.
I love it!!!! Thank you very much!
http://www.papercraft-ideas.com