Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday! (SOA Challenge #6 - Marvelous Metal)

This card is for Stampin' Out Alzheimer's 2008 Challenge #6 - Marvelous Metal. We had to use at least 2 different metal embellishments... well, I've got at least 2 types on this card.

On the happy birthday stamp, I masked off the candles and scallop border. I love the metal tags, if you mess up the stamping, just erase it off! I don't have StazOn remover, but I used JudiKins Fabric & Permanent Ink Cleaner. I "erased" my work several times.


Card Ingredients
Stamps: Circle (Martha Stewart), So Many Scallops (Stampin' Up)
Paper: lavender parchment (
CA Paper Goods), silver studded paper (my friend, Ericka), silver metallic paper (don't remember where I bought it)
Ink: StazOn Cotton White & Jet Black
Other: Stampin' Up Metal Magic tag, Making Memories Moulding Corners, silver ribbon, silver thread

No comments: