Sunday, March 30, 2008

Elephant Cupcake Birthday

This is my entry for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge #9. I've never tried this layout before. This card is small (4.25" x 4.25"), but the picture makes it look huge.

Card Ingredients

Stamps (all Stampin' Up): Jumbo Incentives II, Figures of Speech
Paper: White, Soft Sky, Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie, & So Saffron. I don't remember where I bought the grey textured paper that looks like elephant hide.
Ink: Basic Black, VersaMarker Watermark Pen
Paper Punches: 1" circle, 1 1/16" circle, 1 3/8" square, 1 9/16" square
Other:
Colored pencils, Martha Stewart markers, gold gel pen, PSX Sparkles, mounting tape, polka dot ribbon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Super cute! Great colors and I love your cupcake image! Thanks for playing my cupcake challenge!