Hi dearies! I'm still in vacation mode, even though vacation has been over for several days. Maui, I miss you! I've got several Easter projects to post this week, so let's get started.
Here's a closeup of the tag. This tag would be cute on an Easter basket. I used PSA Essentials Little Bunny set for the bunny image and the Topiary set for the sentiment.
Have a great day!
Finished Size: 3.75” x 2.75”
Stamps: Little Bunny, Topiary (PSA Essentials)
Paper: White, Summer Sunrise, & Hawaiian Shores patterned paper (Papertrey Ink), Gable Green (Stampin’ Up)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Big Shot with Mat Stack 5 metal die (Papertrey Ink), Scalloped Scallop punch (EK Success), Crop-a-Dile (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Copic marker (YR32), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Hawaiian Shores ribbon (Papertrey Ink), rhinestones (Michael’s), baker’s twine (Etsy)
- Use die cutting machine to cut tag from 3 colors of paper. Trim and piece together to form one tag.
- Stamp bunnies on white cardstock and color with Copic marker. Cut out bunnies.
- Punch out scalloped green cardstock. Use scissors to create the look of grass.
- Adhere grass and bunnies to the tag.
- Add ribbon and rhinestones.
- Stamp Happy Easter sentiment.
- Punch hole in tag and add an eyelet. Add baker’s twine to the eyelet.