This Easter card coordinates with the tag I posted yesterday. I just love those little bunnies!
Well, I've got to run. Thanks for stopping by!
Finished Size: 4.25” x 5.5”
Stamps: Little Bunny, Topiary (PSA Essentials)
Paper: White, Summer Sunrise, & Hawaiian Shores patterned paper (Papertrey Ink), Gable Green (Stampin’ Up)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Cool Caribbean (Stampin’ Up), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Tools: Big Shot with Limitless Labels metal die (Papertrey Ink), Scalloped Scallop punch (EK Success), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Copic marker (YR32), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Hawaiian Shores ribbon (Papertrey Ink), rhinestones (Michael’s), sponge
- Make card from cardstock.
- Use die cutting machine to cut tag. Stamp circle design on “sun” with watermark ink.
- Stamp bunnies on white cardstock and color with Copic marker. Cut out bunnies.
- Punch out scalloped green cardstock. Use scissors to create the look of grass.
- Use a scallop circle and blue ink to sponge clouds on the card front.
- Adhere patterned paper to the bottom of the card front and round the bottom corners.
- Adhere sun, grass, and bunnies to the card front.
- Add ribbon and rhinestones.
- Stamp Happy Easter sentiment.
Post a Comment