Here's a final Easter card I designed for my PSA Essentials monthly assignment. This is my favorite of the bunch I've been showing you this week.
I stamped the egg shaped repeatedly on white cardstock. Using Copic markers, I colored in the eggs. I cut the eggs out and layered them on a heart-shaped piece of chipboard that I made. I added Diamond Glaze to the entire heart and let it dry overnight. It came out looking so nice and shiny. This would actually make a cute piece of jewelry. You could glue the heart to a pin back.
Here's a closeup of the yummy heart. Have a good one!
Finished Size: 4.25” x 4.25”
Stamps: Topiary (PSA Essentials)
Paper: Melon Mambo - textured (Stampin’ Up), white & Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Silhouette digital cutter with label design, Heart punch (Stampin’ Up), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Copic markers (Y35, RV13, BG02, YG13, YG11, BV04, YR04), foam tape (3M), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, Lemon Tart ribbon (Papertrey Ink), silver thread (from Peru), Diamond Glaze (JudiKins)
- Make card from cardstock and round corners.
- Use a digital cutter to cut fancy label shape. Tie some ribbon around the front of the card and attach the fancy label.
- Stamp egg image repeatedly on white cardstock and color with various Copic markers. Cut out egg designs.
- Punch large heart shape 4 times and glue layers together to create your own chipboard.
- Glue the eggs to the heart by overlapping to cover the chipboard. Trim off the excess.
- Pour Diamond Glaze onto the surface of the chipboard heart and allow to dry overnight.
Tip: Don’t shake the Diamond Glaze bottle; it will create air bubbles.
- Stamp sentiment on card and attach heart.