Friday, October 2, 2009

Happy Birthday, Arriana!

Hi everyone. I love the start of a new weekend. The weather has been perfect. Tomorrow is World Card Making Day.

Do you have any plans for celebrating it? I hope to be in my studio. I have several projects in the works; I just haven't finished much. This card is for my niece, Arriana. She'll be 17 on Sunday. This card will be late, since I have to mail it to New Mexico. I hate when cards are late. Ugh!

On this card, I used my QuicKutz Silhouette to cut out Happy Birthday. I love welded words! I used my Sakura Souffle gel pen to add a dotted design around the card base. I also added streak marks to the sentiment.

Well, thanks for stopping by. Have a good one.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: none
Paper: Chocolate Chip & Melon Mambo (SU!), Rock On Love (Prima)
Ink: none
Tools: QuicKutz Silhouette, Dotted Scallop punch (EK Success)
Other: Rock On Love Chip Plates (Prima), Melon Mambo ribbon (SU!), Pink Souffle pen (Sakura), foam tape, Tombow Mono glue

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Happy Card Making Day, Anthonette!!! Super cute card!!!! It's perfect for a Seventeen old. As far as doing something today... I'm hoping I can fit an hour or two to create. Have a super sweet day :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Such a cute card! I love those welded words!

Angie Tieman said...

Super sweet card! I'm sure she won't mind it being late, especially when it's this cute!