Monday, September 7, 2009

Holiday Wishes

I used this SU! sentiment last year on my Christmas cards. I love the sentiments of Peace, Joy, & Love. This card is for Cath's Moxie Fab Classy & Elegant challenge.

I did some sewing on this card. I distressed the edges with my finger nails. I popped up one of the ornaments and hung it from my sentiment. I added bling to the card and I was done.

Thanks for looking!

Card Ingredients Stamps: Holiday Collection (SU!) Paper: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Merry Moments (all SU!) Ink: Chocolate Chip Tools: sewing machine & finger nails to rough up the edges, 1/16" hole punch Other: Gold cording, gold rhinestones (Michael's), foam tape

3 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

This is such a nice design! Love it!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey again, Anthonette! Thanks for entering the Classy & Elegant Challenge!

Angie Tieman said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous!! Very classy and elegant, indeed!