Hi there! Welcome to my site. Today, PSA Essentials and Want 2 Scrap have teamed up for a blog hop. To start off, go to the Want2Scrap blog. There is a giveway, so continue reading.
If you are following the blog hop, you arrived from Elise Durenberger's blog (Mama Cow Creations; cute blog name).
Here's the card I made using pink pearls from Want 2 Scrap and a cupcake stamp from PSA Essentials. Pearls are a perfect way to add a great detail to a simple card. This card is an early birthday card for Lauren who will turn 8 next month. She along with her parents are visiting us from Texas right now.
You can purchase products from Want 2 Scrap here. Want2Scrap is giving 30% OFF your entire purchase 6/13 – 6/23. I discovered them last year when I attended the CHA Supershow. I bought several packs of their embellishments.
To purchase PSA Essentials, go here. The Paper Clique is giving 30% off all PSA Essentials products from 6/13 – 6/23. The coupon code at check out is SAVE ONPSA.
The Big Giveaway:
- PSA Essentials is giving away: 1 stamper, 1 Peel & Stick packs of winners choice
- Want2Scrap is giving away a $35 gift certificate to their store!
- Dates of entry for the giveaway are 6/13 - 6/15
- Be a follower of PSA Stamp Camp Blog & Comment – 1 entry
- Be a follower of Want2Scrap Blog & comment - 1 entry
- Winner will be chosen on 6/16 and announced on Facebook