Sunday, April 24, 2011

To One of My Favorite Peeps

Happy Easter! I made this card for Kalino. He looks forward to the Easter scavenger hunt I do each year for him. I haven't created the 12 clues yet and it's already after lunch time; behind schedule!

The weather is nice, so I was going to do the scavenger hunt outside, but late last night I heard some loud noise outside my studio window. Sure enough, I'm guessing it was raccoons that broke into the vent to get into the crawl space under the house. We're not going near that open vent; darn raccoons!

I bought these cute stamps at the A Muse store in Seattle last November. I couldn't resist them.

Well, I've got to run.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Peep, Favorite Peeps (A Muse)
Paper: white textured, Crushed Curry (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Basic Black, Daffodil Delight (Stampin' Up), VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Silhouette digital cutter with label design
Other: baker's twine (House of 3 Pink Paislee), foam tape (3M)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness...soooo SWEET...hope you had a great Easter!

ivy said...

hi! what a great mom you are setting a scavenger hunt for your son!
we were in oahu for spring break. it was definitely hard leaving the leisurely time we had there!