Sunday, September 19, 2010

Yay Dad!

I made this card for my dad. On Friday, he finished 7 weeks of radation treatments. Yay, it's a relief! I hope the radiation did it's job and removed all remaining cancer cells.

To celebrate this milestone and my mom's birthday yesterday, my parents are in Las Vegas for some much-needed rest and relaxation.

Gotta run. It's after 6:30 in the evening and I have no idea what to make for dinner. It will probably be breakfast for dinner.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Dia del Padre (Dulces Ideas Clear Stamps)
Paper: Basic Gray, retired patterned paper (SU!)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Small heart punch (SU!), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), pouncing brush (JudiKins)
Other: ribbon (SU!), Thickers (American Crafts), foam tape (3M)

2 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

such an adorable card Anthonette!

Lisa Brown said...

Great card! Love the "Yay"!
BTW, I love making breakfast for dinner. Always works:)