Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Feliz Cumpleanos, Maria!

Happy Wednesday! I completed another card I started last week.

This card is for my mother-in-law. She's celebrating her birthday this weekend.

This is a hybrid card. The patterned paper is more digi-paper I won from Holly Jones. The pack is called Delicious Lemonade. I always love butterflies. I started out popping up just a few butterflies on foam tape, but I decided to go all out, since I had printed a wide strip of the digi-paper.



Card Ingredients
Stamps: Felicidades Siempre (SU!)
Paper: Purely Pomegranate (I think?), Delicious Lemonade (Holly Jones)
Ink: Basic Black
Tools: Scalloped Scallop edge punch (EK Success), corner rounder (Fiskars)
Other: Silver metallic ribbon (Michael's), foam tape

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

What a fabulously fun butterfly card!!!! She is going to LOVE it!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

What a BEAUTY! Love this!

Unknown said...

This is Gorgeous! especially the rhinestones on just some of the butterflies! perfect!

claudia shadler said...

wow Anthonette! this card is sooo beautiful, looks like it took a while to make, but it's gorgeous! I luv the butterflies! I bet she will luv it :D

Hugs
Clouds :D

Ann said...

Wowzers, gorgeous!

Lydia said...

Pretty pretty card so soft and I love that you popped them up looks great

cal8007 said...

Qué bonita tarjeta, te felicito.

Carmen

Anonymous said...

This must have taken FOREVER! It was worth it - turned out so wonderful!!!!!!!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowzers! Awesome card! Love the dimension!!

~kelly marie~ said...

I love all of those little butterflies!