Monday, November 24, 2008

Got an Award Last Week & Blog Candy Alert


I forgot to mention that Enjoli from Stamping Under the Sun gave me this Kreativ Blogger award last week. Mahalo, Enjoli! She lives on the Big Island in Hawaii. She's so creative and if you love Hello Kitty, you will love her blog even more.

Here are the rules:
1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.
2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.
4. Put links to their blogs
5. Leave a message for your nominees.

I can't choose just 5 bloggers. If you were to see my Google Reader list you would understand. I love the work of so many inspirational people around the world.

Enjoli has some
blog candy available to celebrate the 200th post on her blog. She'll be announcing the winner on Wednesday, Nov 26th. She's giving away the Impression Obsession Cupcake Clear Stamp Set. Check it out!

3 comments:

Brooke S said...

Congrats on the award... No surprise.. It seems every thing you are involved with you are on fire... What a talented designer you are. Congratz!
Hugs
Brooke

Sankari W. said...

Congrats on your award Anthonette! You are truly amazing! I just gave you the Arte y Pico award on my blog! Love all your work! Truly inspirational!

Brooke S said...

I prommis I am sending your card candy... I have thrown in a few extras because I am so lame... I have tried to get to the post office 3 times this week...

Your are a red HOT "inspiration" to me I love coming over to see what master pieces you have created... Come over and get ANOTHER award....
Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Brooke