Here's a card I really enjoyed making. It's full of flower goodies from Prima Marketing. I really love the Restoration paper collection from Crate Paper. I colored the ribbon with a Yellow Copic marker in order for it to coordinate with the card.
Gotto run! It's raining like crazy here and I have to take the older car in for a smog check.
Stamps: Love Birds (PSA Essentials)
Paper: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink), doily (recycled item from my garage), Restoration paper collection (Crate Paper)
Ink: Memento Rick Cocoa (Tsukineko)
Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: 450 Quick Dry Adhesive (Helmar), pink flowers (Prima), Copic Marker (RV13 & Y21), ribbon (Reasonable Ribbon)
- Make card from cardstock. Adhere patterned paper and round the bottom corners.
- Hand sketch a larger heart from cardstock & glue flowers to it (remove wire stems from flowers first).
- Use a Copic marker to dye ribbon if it doesn’t match with your project. Simply “color” on top of the ribbon and allow it to dry.
- Trim the edges from a doily and glue to a cardstock scrap.
- Tie ribbon bow around front flap.
- Stamp sentiment and color heart with Copic marker.
- Attach large heart to card front.