Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Gift Tag & Some Gift Card Holders

Wow, the hours each day pass by too quick! I started this blog post this morning and it's already after 10 PM. Yikes!
Instead of finishing this blog post, I was a regular Martha Stewart in the kitchen today (well, not really..you'll see why in a second). I baked a raspberry cheesecake for Sweetie's party at work tomorrow. It's almost done. It's chillin' so I can add the raspberry layer before the night is done. I roasted eggplant and red, green, and yellow bell peppers. I burned the eggplant! What a waste. I didn't burn the peppers. I made what I call a Martha Stewart pressed sandwich. I'll have to give you the recipe here at another time. It's yummy!

Today, this tag and some gift card holders I created for PSA Essentials were featured on their blog today.

Here's a gift card holder that I cut using my Silhouette cutter. The reindeer stamp comes from a set called Smirk Merry Christmas.

Here's how the gift card holder looks on the inside.

This next gift card holder is from a template from Kristina Werner. Love this template! I've used before (here and here). The reindeer stamp is from another Smirk set called Smirk Happy Holidays.
Here's a view of the inside. Go forth my dears and make some gift card holders and tags!

There are several ways to win some PSA Essentials products. You have until tomorrow night (Wed, December 15th @ 11:59 PM EST) to enter this giveway. Paper Crafts Magazine and PSA Essentials also have a giveaway on their Facebook pages, but you have to hurry!

Well, I've got to get to bed early. I'll be on an all-day field trip tomorrow with Kalino and his classmates. Later!

PAPER PINWHEEL TAGMaterials UsedStamps: Christmas Tree (PSA Essentials)
Paper: Kraft (CA Paper Goods), Very Vanilla
(Stampin' Up), patterned paper (Stampin' Up) Ink: Hunter (PSA Essentials)
Tools: Silhouette digital cutter and tag design, Tim Holtz Paper Distresser (Tonic Studios), Crop-a-Dile (We R Memory Keepers), 1" circle punch (Stampin' Up), 1 1/16" circle punch (EK Sucess), 1.75" circle punch (Stampin' Up), Scoring Board (Martha Stewart)
Other: foam tape (3M), ribbon (Stampin' Up), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, button (Papertrey Ink), baker's twine (Etsy), Copic marker, Zots adhesive

MERRY CHRISTMAS - TREE GIFT CARD HOLDER Materials Used
Stamps: Smirk Merry Christmas (PSA Essentials)
Paper (all by Stampin' Up): Jolly Holiday designer series paper, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Cabernet (PSA Essentials), Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Silhouette digital and giftcard design, 1.75" Circle punch (Stampin' Up), 1.25" circle punch (All Night Media), Scoring Board (Martha Stewart)
Other: Tombow Mono Metal Liquid Glue, baker's twine (Etsy), red rhinestone (Michael's)

REINDEER GIFT CARD HOLDERMaterials Used
Stamps: Smirk Happy Holidays (PSA Essentials)
Paper: patterned paper (American Crafts), white (Papertrey Ink), Kraft
(Stampin' Up) Ink: Black (PSA Essentials)
Tools 1 1/16" circle punch (EK Success), 1.25" circle punch (All Night Media)
Other:
baker's twine (Etsy), rhinestone (Michael's), gift card template (Kristina Werner), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue, foam tape (3M), Copic marker, brads (Making Memories), Velcro

5 comments:

Sam said...

I love your little gift card holders Anthonette (or should that be Martha ;-). So very cute!!

I know exactly what you mean about the hours in the day...where do they go?????

Best wishes,
Sam.

Erum Tasneem said...

the stamps are too cute Anthonette!

Silvia said...

These are so cute, Anthonette!

Carolina said...

Aack - love the tag and the gift card holders are just adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

These are all so much fun! Never heard of those Peel & Stick thingies. cool.