Saturday, May 9, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aeshia!

I made this card for cute little 3-year old, Aeshia. We just got back from her fun birthday party. When I found these shiny chipboard letters at Big Lots, I knew they would make the perfect addtion to a feminine card.

Edited to add: I'd like to wish all of you moms a great Mother's Day!!!!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy (SU!)
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Kiwi Kiss, some unknown pink DSP from SU!
Ink: Rose Red
Tools: Baby Border punch (EK Success), Big Shot, Sizzix flower die
Other: chipboard, ribbon (Costco), rhinestone (Michael's ), Gellies chipboard letters (Pressed Petals), corner rounder, foam tape

8 comments:

Ann said...

Love this fun card! The chipboard letters and flower are fabulous!

Savitri said...

Too stinkin' cute!!! I have no idea where a Big Lot is near me but if I ever spot one I need to stop by to see what kind of stuff they have. LOVE LOVE LOVE the card!!!

Winter said...

Hey Anthonette! Cute card, love the letters! I appreciate your comments on my blog, so come over to my blog, I have something for you! :)

Keesh said...

WOW Anthonette, this is amazing! I love the colours and that is a cute name too! Well done. Love Keesh x

Hannah - Mary P said...

Oooh....I love this card, esoecially the funky flower on the lettering.

wendyp said...

what a fun card!!! Love the decorative edge with the alphabet!

Jessica said...

Hello,
It's been a while since I've stopped by. Computer down among other stuff. You are so creative so much to see in your little corner of the web world. TFS :0)

chloe said...

So gorgeous! Those jumbo letters are adorable!