Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Ahoy Little Sailor


Hi all! I may re-shoot this card later. My husband has the memory card for our SLR at work and I ran out of natural light here at home.

This card is for Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #52.

I thought the colors were perfect for a baby card. I need to make a variety of cards for a silent auction at my son's school next week. I better get busy! Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the comments...I appreciate all of them.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (
PTI)
Paper: white card base (Judi-Kins),
Baja Breeze - textured, Sweet Slumber Specialty (SU!), Sahara Sand, More Mustard
Ink: More Mustard
Tools: Stamp-a-ma-jig, corner rounder (
Fiskars)
Other: rhinestones (Michael's), foam tape

13 comments:

Alina Brito said...

I love it Anthonette!

Angie Tieman said...

Ooooh, adorable card! So sweet!

Amy said...

What a sweet card! I like how you used the bling to edge your waves -- clever!

Amy, Ottawa, Canada said...

This is so sweet. It'll do well at the auction.

chloe said...

Gorgeous! The bling edged wave is fab!!

Sue Lelli said...

Just adorable! Bling is everything!

Deb Rymer said...

So adorable and sweet, Anthonette. I just love the way you created the scene with the papers - and the gem waves rock!

Anonymous said...

oh my you have a winner here Anthonette!

Randee E said...

So adorable. The bling-y waves are too cute!

sideoats + scribbles said...

So, super duper cute!!!! Those colors ARE perfect for a baby card! :)

Two Happy Stampers said...

Anthonette, love the scene you made! Love all those little jewels! =)

Savitri said...

This is SUPER cute!!! I LOVE that little boat and how it's floating!!!

Ann said...

This is so sweet! I adore the rhinestone waves! Awesome idea!