Saturday, February 7, 2009

Swirly Stamp Gone Wild

I should've stopped before I got to this point. I thought the Old Olive cardstock looked too plain. "I'll just add some swirly embossed images from the Priceless set", I said to myself. This card should be called "Ma'am, step away from the swirly stamp and clear embossing powder and no one will get hurt." I got a little carried away.

Here's my entry for
Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge #40. The colors this week are:
More Mustard, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Old Olive, and Whisper White


Thanks for looking!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Priceless, Upsy Daisy, Felicidades Siempre
Paper: So Saffron, Old Olive, Taken with Teal, Whisper White, Georgia Peach DSP
Ink: So Saffron, More Mustard, Old Olive, VersaMark
Tools: Fiskars 2" circle punch & Threading Water punch
Other: foam tape, More Mustard ribbon, clear embossing powder

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you didn't step away from the embossing powder! It looks great!

Erum Tasneem said...

nooooooooooh it looks great!!! EVerything else is plain so it's a good thing you didnt put away the stamp!